Migrants

Pat Paternostro

Morning all
I stopped by my office in Stockton this morning where I had two Wilson Warblers in the Crepe Myrtles along the street.
Hope everyone is enjoying this smoke free day.
Pat

Kurt Mize

All:

I spent about an hour birding in Laughlin Park this morning, for the first time in a long time.  Highlights were two Wilson’s Warblers, a Pac Slope Flycatcher, and a Black-chinned Hummer. There may have been other stuff, but a Cooper’s Hawk made repeated passes over the park, sending all the tweety birds into panic mode.

Good birding,

Kurt

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail