MacGillivray’s Warbler

Pat Paternostro

Friends
There is currently a beautiful MGWA at Dentoni Park, Stockton
He is hanging in the large oak, along the paved path, closest to the bathrooms and adjacent to the school.  He’s in the low branches over the creek.
Enjoy migration season!
Pat

Susan Schneider

I checked for the MacGillivray's this morning with no luck. I did find a Wilson's Warbler, a Bullock's Oriole, and a bunch of lingering Pine Siskins.

--
Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences

It's not too late.