Lodi Lake - Sora

Pat Paternostro

Friends
While Sora isn’t unusual for the county, I don’t recall seeing or hearing one along the LL nature area.  I had one today in the cattails along the secondary path (along the river, off the dirt path). There was also a second bird moving in the cattails that I couldn’t get a visual on.
Otherwise a nice day of birding with 40+ species.
PatImage.jpegImage.jpeg

Kurt Mize

I’ve never seen one there, either. Nice sighting!

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS

On Saturday, January 16, 2021, 10:54 AM, Pat Paternostro <BRONCOS30@...> wrote:

Friends
While Sora isn’t unusual for the county, I don’t recall seeing or hearing one along the LL nature area.  I had one today in the cattails along the secondary path (along the river, off the dirt path). There was also a second bird moving in the cattails that I couldn’t get a visual on.
Otherwise a nice day of birding with 40+ species.
PatImage.jpegImage.jpeg

k foley

Very nice!