Lodi Lake migrants

Pat Paternostro

Greetings
I just got home from a walk around Lodi Lake.
The entire nature trail wasn’t particularly birdy, but the secondary wooded trail was.
Most migrants I found were together in 3-4 Valley Oaks.
Having more eyes would have helped as the birds were moving quite a bit.  I did manage to count 6 Cassin’s Vireos along with 3 Warbling Vireos.
There were also 6 warbler species mixed in, with great views of Townsend’s.
I would guess the flock included 30+ birds, with Bushtits and DOWO as well.
Enjoy the weekend.
Pat Image.jpegImage.jpeg

k foley

Nice pics!