From: SJBirds@groups.io <SJBirds@groups.io> on behalf of Kurt Mize via groups.io <k1mize@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 9:45:09 AM
To: sjbirds@groups.io <sjbirds@groups.io>
Subject: [SJBirds] Laughlin Park!

All:

Laughlin Park is exceptionally birdy this morning (I’m still here!). So far I’ve had 3 Cassin’s Vireo’s (two singing at the same time, 3 Warbling Vireos, 1 Nashville, 1 Yellow, 2 Townsend’s, 2 Black-throated Gray, 2 Orange-crowned, 4 Wilson’s (singing), and 3 Yellow-rumped Warblers, 6 Western Tanagers (!), 4 Black-headed Grosbeaks (singing), and an adult male Bullock’s Oriole (singing)!  You guys picked a bad day to skip the park!

Good birding,

Kurt