Topics

Laughlin & Baxter Parks today

Kurt Mize

All:

I had my FOS Dark-eyed Juncos at Baxter Park this morning. Other stuff included a Pacific Slope Flycatcher, a Red-breasted Nuthatch, two Ruby-crowned Kinglets, two Orange-crowned Warblers, three Yellow-billed Magpies, and a flyover of 22 Sandhill Cranes.  At Laughlin Park, I had My FOS Golden-crowned Sparrows, two Pacific Slope Flycatchers, a Red-breasted Nuthatch, two Black-throated Gray Warblers, a Townsend’s Warbler, a Wilson’s Warbler, a Western Tanager, and a Common Raven.

Good birding,

Kurt

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail