Topics

Laughlin and Baxter Parks this morning

Kurt Mize

All:

I had a nice assortment of migrants at Laughlin and Baxter Parks this morning. Highlights at Laughlin Park included a Cassin’s Vireo, an Orange-crowned Warbler, a Yellow Warbler, a Black-throated Gray Warbler, and two Wilson’s Warblers. Highlights at Baxter Park were a Warbling Vireo, a Yellow Warbler, two Black-throated Gray Warblers, a Wilson’s Warbler, and two Ruby-crowned Kinglets. Also had my FOS White-crowned Sparrow and Say’s Phoebe at Baxter Park this morning.

Good birding,

Kurt

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail