Lands Pass reminder

Jim Rowoth

Just a reminder of the requirement to possess a Lands Pass (day or annual pass) for all visitors to the Isenberg Crane Preserve on Woodbridge Road, as well as other Lands Pass locations throughout the state. Since the annual pass runs from Jan 1 through Dec 31, regardless of the date of purchase, I always get mine the first week of January. It’s quick and easy online and will be sent out by mail. This is a very nominal expense, and proceeds help support CDF and its mission. https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/internetsales/ (You can also purchase a day pass with your phone on site, but I prefer the flexibility of the annual pass.)

For anyone interested, the wintering male Eurasian Wigeon was easily viewed again yesterday afternoon from the parking area as well as the observation mound.

Jim Rowoth
Stockton

--
Jim Rowoth
Stockton, CA

k foley

Thanks for the reminder!

On Monday, January 4, 2021, 09:17:29 AM PST, Jim Rowoth <rowoth@...> wrote:

Just a reminder of the requirement to possess a Lands Pass (day or annual pass) for all visitors to the Isenberg Crane Preserve on Woodbridge Road, as well as other Lands Pass locations throughout the state.  Since the annual pass runs from Jan 1 through Dec 31, regardless of the date of purchase, I always get mine the first week of January.  It’s quick and easy online and will be sent out by mail.  This is a very nominal expense, and proceeds help support CDF and its  mission.  https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/internetsales/ (You can also purchase a day pass with your phone on site, but I prefer the flexibility of the annual pass.)

For anyone interested, the wintering male Eurasian Wigeon was easily viewed again yesterday afternoon from the parking area as well as the observation mound.

Jim Rowoth
Stockton

--
Jim Rowoth
Stockton, CA

--
Kasey Foley
Stockton, CA

Pat Paternostro

Thanks Jim.
And for those for like me that enjoy fishing, a valid fishing license also works.

From: SJBirds@groups.io <SJBirds@groups.io> on behalf of k foley <kaseyfoley@...>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 11:55:43 AM
To: SJBirds@groups.io <sjbirds@groups.io>; Jim Rowoth <rowoth@...>
Subject: Re: [SJBirds] Lands Pass reminder

Thanks for the reminder!

Just a reminder of the requirement to possess a Lands Pass (day or annual pass) for all visitors to the Isenberg Crane Preserve on Woodbridge Road, as well as other Lands Pass locations throughout the state.  Since the annual pass runs from Jan 1 through Dec 31, regardless of the date of purchase, I always get mine the first week of January.  It’s quick and easy online and will be sent out by mail.  This is a very nominal expense, and proceeds help support CDF and its  mission.  https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/internetsales/ (You can also purchase a day pass with your phone on site, but I prefer the flexibility of the annual pass.)

Jim Rowoth
Stockton

--
Jim Rowoth
Stockton, CA

--
Kasey Foley
Stockton, CA

England

Also a hunting license. But.  .  .

Alan England

On Jan 4, 2021, at 12:19 PM, Pat Paternostro <broncos30@...> wrote:

Thanks Jim.
And for those for like me that enjoy fishing, a valid fishing license also works.

From: SJBirds@groups.io <SJBirds@groups.io> on behalf of k foley <kaseyfoley@...>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 11:55:43 AM
To: SJBirds@groups.io <sjbirds@groups.io>; Jim Rowoth <rowoth@...>
Subject: Re: [SJBirds] Lands Pass reminder

Thanks for the reminder!

Jim Rowoth
Stockton

--
Jim Rowoth
Stockton, CA

--
Kasey Foley
Stockton, CA

--
Alan England, Stockton