Join our next (wrap-up) DIY Meeting...

Srini Raman

Hello All,

Our NEXT (WRAP-UP) DIY MEETING
Date: Apr 27, Tuesday 2021 7:00PM PST
Join us for the wrap-up of our most recent Do It Yourself (DIY) birding scavenger hunt this Tuesday, April 27, at 7:00 pm.

At our last session on April 6, we were introduced to MISSION POSSIBLE.  We were introduced (see the chart here) to 25 birds in 5 levels of difficulty, worth 1 to 5 points. The harder the bird, the more points it’s worth. Plus, each target species found in your home county nets you one additional point.

All of this is for fun, hopefully another excuse to get out and  enjoy our spring birds and weather.

So, even if you didn’t participate, tune in, and join the lively discussion!

--srini