FOS Swainson’s Thrush and Nashville Warblers

Kurt Mize

All:

I had my FOS Swainson’s Thrush at Laughlin Park in north Stockton this morning. Other birds of note there included a Black-Chinned Hummingbird, a Warbling Vireo, a flyover of seven Common Ravens, two Yellow Warblers, two Townsend’s Warblers, a Wilson’s Warbler, and two Western Tanagers.

At Baxter Park, I had a Black-chinned Hummingbird, a Bullock’s Oriole, an Orange-crowned Warbler, four FOS Nashville Warblers (in the same tree!), á Townsend’s Warbler, a Hermit Warbler, three Wilson’s Warblers, and a Western Tanager.

Good birding!