FOS Swainson's Hawk

Susan Schneider

Over Stockton today, I enjoyed my first-of-season Swainson's Hawk.  As we hunker down in the face of the coronavirus crisis, keep looking up.

Take care,

Susan M. Schneider
Climate activist and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com

It's not too late.

Sylvia Ahn

Replying to Susan about looking up- I have discovered a Sharpshin/coopers hawk nest in a neighborhood in Tracy. I had seen the nest in the tree before but had not had an opportunity to watch it.  Today I saw a Sharpshin-probably in a tree nearby and then it went and sat on the nest! Sylvia Ahn