Topics

e bird

Pat Croft

The all. Are you having trouble getting into e bird? It is 8:55am 4/1/2020. Dave

Pat Croft

to all. Thanks my problem is solved. My wife & I birded Twin Cities. Bruceville Road to Desmond & Demond Road. Desmond Rd is where it is at. Still lots of Water. We saw over 30 bird species. Only 14 species on Twin Cities, Brucevillrd to Desmond. Consumnes Parking lots are all closed. Cars were parked along the side of Franklin. To Make it fun we counted as many species we could identfy going & coming on Turner Rd & Thornton Rd. We have to be creative to get thru these trying times. By the way check out e bird for my checklists. Big relief my e bird is back. I was lost without it. Dave