DIY TRIP

Pat Croft

We saw 2 forster terns,12 bonapart’s gulls, Various ducks: Buffleheads, common goldeneyes, ruddy ducks, one ringed-necked duck, northern shovellers. 2 eared grebes. 3 swainson’s hawks. We saw 3 yellow-billed magpies on Sargent Road.

A nice worker stopped & informed Pat & I about the birders parking lot & a gate we can go thru to walk along the ponds. I did not know that. We were already done & walking to our car. On our way out we located the birders parking lot & the gate. The sign says we still need to sign in & than go back to the birders parking lot.
dave & Pat

Pat Croft

Sorry my wife pointed out I did not say where went. We went to the Lodi Water Treatment Plant. Dave