DIY birding

Pat Paternostro

Fellow birders
Tomorrow evening will be our follow-up for birding Flood/Waverly Rds and Jim will be talking about our target birds for the Stockton Rural Cemetery.
If you have any photos from FW you would like to share, please send them along.

Information for how to attend tomorrows Zoom call will be on our media pages later today or in the morning.

Pat

Srini Raman

Alan,

Sorry for the delay.

Here is the zoom info
Topic: DIY Birding Presentation/Discussion
Time: Feb 16, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83480492764?pwd=VUdFTnFYVTJTd0lsbUFGQmsyL013Zz09

--srini