From: SJBirds@groups.io <SJBirds@groups.io> on behalf of Susan Schneider <susanschneider7@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 8:31:20 PM
To: SJBirds@groups.io <SJBirds@groups.io>
Subject: [SJBirds] Crows to roost

I went out (in NE Stockton) to enjoy the sunset, and 150 crows flew over my place, heading SW.  Wow.  Wonder where they're going.

Anyone else have spectacles like that recently?

Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com

It's not too late.

Peter Headland

We have plenty of crows over here in San Mateo County. Jane Tatchell and I counted 1,200+ flying over to roost one evening last year. Would you like us to pop some in a box and ship them over?