Topics

Covid19 birding

Pat Croft

All: Thanks to kasey foley pat & I visited the grand oaks inn on buena vista rd. We know the owners. Lots of nesting brewers black birds & house finches. Swainson’s hawks flying doing their mating rituals. A kestrel taking a mouse to it’s nest.

We toured buena vista road. We saw a red tailed hawk on its nest. Lots of Common ravens & turkey vultures. We also saw a red tailed hawk carrying a snake in it’s talons.

We saw that kasey foley on e bird had birded buena vista a little while ago so that gave us the idea to visit our friends at the grand oaks inn to bird their property. Dave & Pat croft

k foley

It’s a beautiful road, glad you visited your friend.
Kasey