Corrected Info on SJ Audubon Chapter Picnic

England

Through the modern miracle of cut and paste, the location of  this weekend's General Meeting and Picnic evaporated.   Here's what our postings SHOULD have said:

Annual General Membership Meeting and Picnic at the Mokelumne Day Use Area on McIntire Road in Clements on Saturday, May 15, 2021

Join us for our General Membership Meeting and Picnic, this year we will be having elections to place a new president.  We will do our monthly bird survey at 8:00 am and the picnic will start around 11:00 am. This will be our second sanctioned event since the pandemic. Although it will be outdoors, we will still want to socially distance ourselves and wear masks when appropriate. Please plan to bring your own food.  If you want to bring food to share, please bring items which are individually wrapped.  If the hatchery is open we will utilize the picnic tables there but plan to bring your own chairs to be sure we can remain a safe distance from each other. If the hatchery is still closed we will picnic in the northern-most parking lot (parking lot #3) which requires everyone to bring your own chairs so you will have somewhere to sit while eating and listening to the Board meeting. The actual survey itself, will begin at 8am at the first parking lot (just inside the entrance).  We will then drive to the location for the picnic and to conduct a few business items, including elections.  Hope to see you there!

--
Alan England, Stockton