Birding 3/25/2020. Morning

Pat Croft

All: The Day Use Park is still closed. Open for deliveries only. We birded Gerodot Stables. The front pond had shovelers & cinnamon teals. The larger pond had cormorants & one ruddy duck also several species of swallows flying over it feeding. The majority were tree & violet-green swallows. The third pond with all the reeds had Yellow headed black birds, Great tailed Grackles, Red wings, 2 common gallinules, 4 gadwalls, 4 coots & so on. The highlight was a fly over of an immature bald eagle. We also birded Mcintyre Rd. The highlights was 10 Wild turkeys & a pair of swainson’s hawks sitting in a dead tree. See the checklists on e bird. Dave & Pat