Birding

Pat Croft

To All: Jim Allan was very gracious to let Pat & I to bird his property this morning. He led us on tour. He has a birding paradise with oaks & various other plantings. Also an abundance of feeders. Pat & I saw the scaly-breasted mania. Also our first of the season Bullock’s orioles & oak titmouse. He has nesting birds all over. Robins, starlings, Bullock’s orioles, Hummingbirds, Eurasian collard doves. He has brush piles & tall oaks. He has several humming bird feeders. We saw both black Chinned & annas humming birds. I had to the estimate the count as there were so many flying around. Please take him up on his invitation you will not go wrong. I contacted him thru sjbirds. Dave & Pat