Birding

Pat Croft

we visited Hutchin’s Street Square being inspired by Pat Paternsotro’s visit yesterday. Nothing new. We saw Nuthall’s Woodpeckers & heard their loud pecking. Many Robins & Starlings. Singing mockingbirds. So on. We also learned you have to visit the Lodi Wilderness earlier. Just too many people to keep the 6 foot social distancing. Because of that we shortened our walk. highlights were 2 caspian terns flying over the lake. One female common merganser in the river. One wrentit. Singing house wrens & so on. Dave & Pat