Bear Creek bike trail parking note

Susan Schneider

West of I-5, there's just two public bike trail access points that offer legal parking:  Faklis Park, whose parking lot has been closed for months, and a semicircle at the intersections of Capetown and Rigger Cove Way.  I was dismayed this morning to find that half of the semicircle is now closed off for parking - apparently permanently, as the curb has been painted red.  Not sure why, and no indication was given.  This has always been public access & public parking.  There's still space for 3 cars, plus parking in the neighborhood.

Best birds this morning were Osprey and Purple Finch.

Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com

It's not too late.