Audubon General Meeting: TUESDAY, December 8, 7:00 p.m. David Yee “Christmas Bird Count Review and Prep”

England

TUESDAY, December 8, 7:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL MEETING ON ZOOM
David Yee
“Christmas Bird Count Review and Prep”
Please join us online for this VIRTUAL meeting with David Yee. David will be going over the birds we are likely to see during this year's modified Christmas Bird Count CBC. We will discuss how we think the CBC will be run during the meeting to keep everyone safe.
David Yee has been the President of the San Joaquin Audubon Society, the Central Valley Bird Club, and has been on many bird review committees in California. David created and has run the annual Central Valley Bird Symposium for 23 years, sadly it was canceled this year due to COVID-19. David is a born mentor for new (and existing) birders and has an excellent reputation by respected birders worldwide.
So, grab some popcorn, or other snack of choice, click on the ZOOM link (found on the San Joaquin Audubon Society website San Joaquin Audubon Society the day of the program), kick back and enjoy the presentation.
Link:
--
Alan England, Stockton