Isenberg Preserve South

k foley

That’s good information, thanks for sharing!

Kasey

On Sep 16, 2021, at 12:51 PM, donna marciano <paulmarciano@att.net> wrote:

Thank you for this updated information, glad to hear they are starting to flood!
On Sep 16, 2021, at 11:21 AM, Pat Croft <Patndavid@comcast.net> wrote:

We went by there today. They have started to flood the preserve. We saw 6 cranes feeding. Also about 200 redwings. Also one late western kingbird. We were there about 10AM. Dave & Pat

donna marciano

Thank you for this updated information, glad to hear they are starting to flood!

On Sep 16, 2021, at 11:21 AM, Pat Croft <Patndavid@comcast.net> wrote:

We went by there today. They have started to flood the preserve. We saw 6 cranes feeding. Also about 200 redwings. Also one late western kingbird. We were there about 10AM. Dave & Pat

Pat Croft