Night viewing

Susan Schneider <susanschneider7@...>

Beautiful!  Thanks, Pat.

-Susan

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 8:30 PM Pat Paternostro <BRONCOS30@...> wrote:
It’s an extremely clear night here in Lodi, with no moon.  As a result 3 planets are visible currently.  Venus setting in the west while Jupiter and Saturn are rising in the east.  I got them in my scope for my neighbors.  Great views of Jupiter’s moons.
Hope you enjoy a smoke free evening.
Pat

--
Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences   - Newly available as an audiobook!

We are running out of time!

Pat Paternostro