Yard Birds

Judy Kane

Wow, must have been beautiful! I was treated to two varied thrush calling to each other on Mosher Slough (south side) just east of the footbridge at Yarmouth this morning.

Judy

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 11:54 AM k foley <kaseyfoley@...> wrote:
The past three days have been very birdy in our yard. We've had Townsend's (2), Orange-crowned (2) and Black-throated gray warblers, Red-breasted nuthatch, Purple finch, Pine siskin, multiple hawks (Red-tailed, Red-shouldered, Cooper's and Kestrel) throughout the yard and extremely amorous Nuttal's woodpeckers, Anna's hummingbirds, and Black phoebes. Keep a lookout in your trees, there is a lot of movement.

Good birding,
Kasey

M. Judith Kane
209-639-1951