Geese on the move

Susan Schneider <susanschneider7@...>

I imagine it's just local movement, but two big vees of geese just headed north over my place in NE Stockton:  one of Snow Geese, one of Greater White-fronteds.

Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com

It's not too late.