White-crowned Sparrows are back

Susan Schneider <susanschneider7@...>

I saw my first-of-season White-crowned Sparrow in my backyard this morning.  Anyone else locally?

Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com

It's not too late.

k foley

Not in my yard but I had one in Ripon on Riverview trail a couple of days ago.