Saturday birding

Steve Imialek

Great photos.

There are also 20 Mallard ducklings in the water hazard on the 4th green at the Brentwood Golf Course. It’s across the street from Apple Hill Park and at the end of my Deer Creek dog walk. There’s also a Killdeer on the green these last few days. A Green Heron has been hanging around there as well plus the usual suspects.

On May 9, 2020, at 5:32 PM, pjsierra95240 <broncos30@...> <BRONCOS30@...> wrote:

I birded a few places around Stockton today; nothing too exciting species wise. I did run across a couple mothers at Swenson Park, so I thought I’d share some pics, being that it’s Mother’s Day weekend.
Be safe
Pat
<Image.jpeg>
<Image.jpeg>