Laughlin Park

k foley

Rich and I visited Laughlin Park this morning and saw the Brown creeper and Red-breasted nuthatch are still there. We also had good looks at a Townsend's warbler and beautiful Western bluebirds. There were a ridiculous amount (6) of Anna's hummingbirds for some reason and bushtits galore. We were unable to find the Cliff swallows, or any swallows for that matter, but did see some type of mammal in the creek, hope it was a river otter, not a NutriaEmoji

Enjoy the rain!

That’s great, Kasey!  I haven’t seen the Brown Creeper or Townsend’s Warbler for several weeks. I had a Pine Siskin day before yesterday, and a FOS Pac Slope Flycatcher on the 1st. I also had a singing Yellow-rumped Warbler on the 1st!  Good birding!

Kurt
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail