lodi

k foley

Rich and I had a great walk around Lodi Lake yesterday. I was finally able to find the White-throated sparrow along the dirt trail hanging out with the golden-crowned and Lincoln sparrows. We got excellent views of Green heron and many swallows, however, I was unable to find the Violet-green swallow. I can tell that will be my nemesis bird this year. There was an adorable Black-throated gray warbler bathing in the ditch adjacent to the dirt trail along with an Audubon's warbler. All in all, another great day.