Some fun stuff at Lodi WTP today

Ralph

This afternoon I spent a couple hours birding the Lodi WTP (eBird hotspot "White Slough WTP") and found a few things of note. First off, there was no shorebird habitat to speak of, all ponds were full, and so the only shorebirds I saw were Killdeer. But the other stuff made up for it. I had a pair of REDHEADS (probably my favorite duck), two SHORT-BILLED GULLS,six Forster's Terns, two Tricolored Blackbirds and a female YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD.
--
Happy birding, and, as always, may the light be with you,
Ralph Baker, Riverbank, CA