Tues Dec 15: David Yee's Prep for San Joaquin Audubon Christmas Bird Counts

England

DECEMBER 14, TUESDAY, 2021 7:00PM PST
Topic: Christmas Bird Count (Cental Valley and Adjacent Foothills)
Presenter: David Yee
Please join us for our annual presentation by David Yee, regarding the upcoming Stockton and Wallace-Bellota Christmas Bird Counts (CBC)—see Field Trips for dates. We will learn what to expect this winter and on this year’s counts. This presentation is for beginning birders and advanced birders alike—we can all learn something from David’s long-term birding experience and lifelong knowledge of our local birds and their trends, especially important during this time of climate change. No need to sign up in advance.
--
Alan England, Stockton