From: SJBirds@groups.io <SJBirds@groups.io> on behalf of England via groups.io <wdchkgsqrl@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 3:40:17 PM
To: SJBirds@groups.io <SJBirds@groups.io>
Subject: [SJBirds] SJ Audubon: Flood & Waverly This Saturday

SATURDAY, December 11— Flood and Waverly Roads

     Join leader Pat Paternostro as we look for wintering raptors and other birds in the grasslands of eastern San Joaquin County.  We will meet at 9:00 a.m. in the parking lot of Rinaldi’s Market, 4625 N. Duncan Rd., Linden.  There will be limited walking, with most birding taking place car-side.  Roads may be muddy so be prepared for that possibility.  Hope to see you there!

--
Alan England, Stockton