SJ AUDUBON FIELD ACTIVITIES THIS WEEKEND: WOODBRIDGE WILDERNESS AND MOKELUMNE RIVER FISH HATCHERY

England

SATURDAY, November 20— Woodbridge Wilderness

     Join leaders Kathy and Virginia Bonham for our monthly census of this small riparian park on the banks of the Mokelumne River.  Meet at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridge at 8:00 a.m.

SUNDAY, November 21— Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery
Join leaders Joanne Katanic for our monthly census of this lovely little riparian area below Camanche Dam.  Meet Joanne in the fish hatchery parking lot at 8:00 a.m.

--
Alan England, Stockton