Registration is still open for 2021 Virtual CVBS (Nov 19-20)

Frances Oliver <hummer52@...>

Birders,

We are just 10 days away from the 2021 Virtual 25th annual Central Valley Birding Symposium. The CVBS Steering Committee has been actively preparing for this great event. So, we thought perhaps folks needed a another reminder just in case you‚Äôve been really busy, have forgotten, or have been procrastinating ūü§£.¬†There is still time to register for this event!

This abbreviated virtual version of the symposium with bring into your home many of your favorite speakers. You will have access to the program during and again after the event. Also, registration does renew your membership in the Central Valley Bird Club (CVBC), so no pesky reminder from the Membership Coordinator! Registration is per family; a couple only has to register once to view the symposium on a single screen.

Below is the link to the schedule and registration button.
For the CVBS steering committee