Lodi Birding

Pat Croft

My Wife & I visited 4 parks that have catch basins that are still flooded. They are Peterson Park, Glaves, deBenedetti & Beckman parks. Other parks were Lodi Lake & Hutchin Street Square. Also Gracepoint Church on the Vine Street side where Fruit Stand is. The church has catch basin. The highlight was a hooded merganser seen on the Century Blvd side of DeBenedetti Park. We saw Pat Paternostro at Hutchin Street Square. This morning we saw 37 species this includes my yard. So bird your parks that have catch basins you would be surprised what you might see. We did all this morning & arrived home at 11am. See my e bird for my postings.