SJ Audubon Field Trips This Weekend: Woodbridge Wilderness, Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery

England

WOODBRIDGE WILDERNESS SURVEY
Date: Oct 16, 2021 SATURDAY 8:00 AM
Where: Woodbridge Wilderness Area.

Join leaders Kathy Bonham and Virginia Bonham for our monthly census of this small riparian area on the banks of the Mokelumns River. Meet the leaders at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridgeat 8:00 AM

BIRDING @ FISH HATCHERY
Date: Oct 17, 2021 SUNDAY 8:00 AM
Where: Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery.

Join leaders Joanne Katanic  and Liz West for our monthly census of this lovely riparian area on the Mokelumne River below Camanche Dam. Meet the leaders in the fish hatchery first parking lot at 8:00 AM

(All photos courtesy Kasey Foley.  Fish Hatchery--Nuthatch, Nutalls Woodpecker, Phainopepla.  Woodbridge Wilderness--folks in the bushes.)

Alan England, Stockton