Visit the San Joaquin Audubon Booth at the Stockton Earth Day Event

k foley

Hi Birders,

I wanted you to know San Joaquin Audubon will be at the Earth Day event at Victory Park (Pershing and Argonne Drive in Stockton) from 10am-4pm on Sunday, September 26, 2021. This will be the only event of the year where we will be selling T-shirts, hats, and our own bird finding guide "Birding in San Joaquin County". Please come by to say hello and purchase a T-shirt or three and some bird finding guides as gifts.

Remember, this is the ONLY opportunity to buy these items this year. Hopefully, next year we will be back to having our general meetings in person where you can buy all things San Joaquin.

Here is a sample of some new T-shirt designs and some old favorites. There are many more designs to see than these.
page1image56958272 page1image56958688 page1image56954112 page1image56962432 page1image56952032page1image56952864
page1image56951408 page1image56955360Inline image

I hope to see you there!
Kasey Foley, Sales
San Joaquin Audubon Society