Re: Hooded Oriole

Judy Kane

Yay! You must have a fabulous yard! We had a good start to the day as we were able to watch just hatched wood ducks leave the box and jump into Mosher Slough! First time I've seen that! There were at least a dozen swimming off with mama duck about 7 am.

Judy Kane

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 12:44 PM k foley <kaseyfoley@...> wrote:
Went all over the County looking for a Hooded Oriole, turns out I could have just stayed at my house. Just had a first summer male Hooded Oriole in my Valley Oak! I was so surprised I was unable to get a photo before it flew off. Still nice Memorial Day bird.

M. Judith Kane
209-639-1951