Woodbridge Road

Pat Croft

Pat & I had a great morning. We saw our first blue grosbeak for the year down on west end of the road. There are rice fields being flooded on both sides of the road. Near the silos & just east of the Black Hole Entrance. We saw 23 mallards, 4 ibis, 2 great blue herons & one great egret in the flooded rice fields just east of the Black Hole Entrance. We saw 4 quail & northern rough winged swallows near Isenberg South. Most of the barn swallows were at the west end of Woodbridge road. See our checklist on e bird. Dave & Pat