Migration report - Stockton parks - slow

Susan Schneider

Just wanted to share - I birded Dentoni and Laughlin parks this morning.  I was only able to find one Yellow Warbler, one BH Grosbeak, and one W Tanager at Dentoni, and one Yellow Warbler at Laughlin.

Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com - includes climate info

It's not too late.