Re: DIY trip

k foley

We went to White Slough (not the wastewater treatment plant). It’s an area in the bird finding guide that we used to go more often when the gate was open at the frontage road. Now the gate is closed so it adds 3/4 -1 mile extra to the walk for no great birding and the footing is difficult because you need to look down so you don’t step in a hole😬.
We walked around ponds 9-12, approximately a 6-7 mile round trip but nice walk.

But tomorrow there is a great bird walk (unofficial) at the Fish hatchery that you should go to. I will be out town so can’t go but I go each month, it is always a great bird walk.
I will forward Liz’s email.

Have fun!
Kasey

On Mar 20, 2021, at 9:39 AM, Andrew Rodriguez via groups.io <Terriworks=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Kasey where did you go? We plan a serious outing tomorrow! Terri

--
Terri Works
Jackson, CA