Lodi

Pat Croft

My wife & I decided to drive around Lodi to parks & one church that have catch basins. The 4 sites with catch basins were full of water. That was Beckman Park, Peterson Park, Glaves Park & Gracepoint Church. It was feast or famine. Peterson Park had the most. 98 curlews, 6 great egrets, mallards, Greater yellow legs, & so on. Beckman park had Great, snowy & cattle egrets. Plus mallards & 2 killdeer. Gracepoint had 2 mallards & Glaves Park to 2 mallards & about 35 curlew flew over.

Lodi Lake was closed due to downed trees. We saw quite a few downed trees in Lodi also downed branches. IAW a real mess in some places. Dave & Pat