Cranes

Pat Croft

We went out to Woodbridge Road to day to see what had changed in 3 days .Dino Cortopossi’s field is completely dry. The South Isenberg preserve the water is coming in. We made 2 stops at the south Isenbeg preserve. 14 minutes apart. 1st stop 35 cranes. 2nd stop 14 cranes. We heard only 2 cranes on Woodbridge Road. 3 days ago we saw 4 river otters in the irrigation ditch at the end of the road. Today we saw 2 coyotes in a field on our way out. Rice & alfalfa fields are harvested. Some corn fields. The only water is in the irrigation ditch & the South Isenberg Preserve. IAW it is very dry. Dave & Pat