Laurel Ave Oaks

Pat Paternostro

Friends
Hopefully all got to see the Tennessee Warbler which was at the oaks along Laurel Ave (adjacent toLodi Lake) the past couple days.
I stopped over today, and while I did not see the TEWA, there were many birds in the trees, most low to the ground giving favorable views.  Included today were:  Pacific-slope Flycatcher, Townsends Warbler, Western-wood Pewee, Orange-crowned Warbler and at least 3 BTYW.  These among the many resident birds.
Whether a camera buff, or just wanting to see these migrants up close before they head south, this location is ideal at the moment.
Pat Image.jpegImage.jpegImage.jpeg