Re: Migrants

Jimmy Gain

Birding the Riverview Circle trail near Jack Tone Golf Course in Ripon and it is very birdy. So far, Nashville Warblers, Wilson’s Warblers, Black-throated Gray Warblers, Townsend’s Warblers, Yellow Warblers, a Hermit Warbler, Warbling Vireos, Blue Gray Gnatcatcher, Western Tanagers...

Jim Gain
Modesto

On Sep 9, 2020, at 10:08 AM, David Yee <birdmanyee@...> wrote:

Dear Birders,

With overnight winds out of the southeast and a big change in the jet stream over N CA, it might be a real good day for migrants, despite the ash and poor air quality. This morning in my yard I've had 8+ Yellow Warblers, three W Tans, two Laz Buntings, a White-cr Sparrow, and Yellow-rumped Warbler within 15 minutes.

Be safe and stay healthy,
David Yee