Re: Ravens!

Susan Schneider

Ravens are breeding near Faklis Park in Stockton as well.  I saw them carrying nesting material several times this spring on my visits to the Bear Creek Bike Trail that runs alongside the park.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 8:58 AM Kurt Mize via groups.io <k1mize=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
All:

I just observed a group of six! Common Ravens flying low over Vivian “Lady B” Baxter Park in north Stockton this morning. I’ve only ever seen singletons or pairs in town before. Makes me wonder if they’re breeding locally, or whether this is just a bit of post-breeding dispersal. Remarkable in any event.

Kurt

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com

It's not too late.