Migrants

k foley

Yesterday, Rich and I had an invasion of migrants in our yard including Western tanager (6), Bullock’s oriole (4), Black-throated gray warbler (4), Townsend’s warbler (2), Wilson’s warbler (2), Orange-crowned warbler (1), Black-headed grosbeak (1), Warbling vireo (1), Cassin’s vireo (1) plus our regulars, Lesser and American goldfinch, Black Phoebe, Swainson’s hawk, blah, blah, blah😉

Looks like this morning brings another push as we already had 4 Black-headed grosbeak, 3 Western tanager, 2 Bullock’s oriole, 1 Yellow warbler (FOS) and a Wilson’s warbler, wow!

Great birding!
Kasey