Re: Laughlin Park today

Kurt Mize

I forgot to mention that I also had the pleasure of social-distance birding in the park with Kathy and Virginia Bonham and Lynnette Buckman this morning!

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, April 24, 2020, Kurt Mize via groups.io <k1mize@...> wrote:

All:

It was kind of slow at the park this morning. The migrants were few and far between. The only warblers detected were one Black-throated Gray, one Yellow, and three Yellow-rumped. Other birds of interest included three Western Tanagers, a Cassin’s Vireo, a Warbling Vireo, a Pacific Slope Flycatcher, and a Bullock’s Oriole.

Good birding,

Kurt

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail