Laughlin Park today

Kurt Mize

All:

Laughlin Park was pretty birdy again today. I had my FOS Warbling Vireo, three Cassin’s Vireos, a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, a Red-breasted Nuthatch, three Orange-crowned Warblers, and a Pacific Slope Flycatcher. I then ran into Kathy and Virginia Bonham, who were also birding in the park. They located a small flock containing three Wilson’s Warblers (FOS birds for me), and a Warbling Vireo. We also heard (and then saw) a female Bullock’s Oriole, after which I headed home for lunch.

Good birding,

Kurt

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail